Start Learning Polish in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

LESSONS PRATICING CASES

sandyvanderhaeghen9124
New in Town

LESSONS PRATICING CASES

Postby sandyvanderhaeghen9124 » July 14th, 2010 4:39 pm

my suggestion is to do lessons with a case per lesson explained and praticed and every 4 lessons a contrastive lessons eg the difference in use between LOCATIVE (in a lesson on place and movement) and ACCUSATIVE. And a lesson on time expression WITH DATES because that's tricky with different cases . pex a day where someone goes from one place to another and then tells about it to someone else" i went to ..., I went running in the park, at school I ..., "
a few lessons on perfective imperfective because that's hard too for any learner, regardless their native language.

I look forward to a series like the newbie series of japanese pod 101 and intermediate lessons should include past tenses (imperfective), conditional tense, comparison, difficult plurals.
* As for advanced something on Poland's history would be nice and interesting. I think the audio blog is excellent!
* Reading ( fragments of) poems or fairytales also seems a good idea to me eg snowwhite, alice in wonderland

karolina
New in Town

Postby karolina » July 26th, 2010 5:35 am

@sandyvanderhaeghen9124:

Thank you for your suggestion! You sure know your way around Polish grammar, don't you? It's great to see people like you around, wanting to learn the most difficult things and not afraid to ask about them! We're currently preparing lessons on all difficulty levels, so sooner or later complex grammar topics will surely appear too!

The fairy-tales and original Polish literature for advanced lessons sounds very interesting. We'll make sure to remember it! :)
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Polish Lesson Suggestions”