Hey Polish Learner!
Shortcuts for learning and tips to remember Polish words are useful but it’s even also important to fix objectives to reach every month! What Is Your Language Learning Goal for the Month?
In your journey to become fluent and conversational here are 10 monthly goals you can go after!
1) I’ll finish Survival Phrases series on PolishPod101.com by listening to two lesson a day.
2) I’ll give a 3 minute introductory speech in Polish to my Polish friends.
3) I’ll finish reading one Polish book by reading 10 pages a day.
4) I’ll pass my Polish test.
5) I’ll write 10 postcards in Polish to my Polish friends.
6) I’ll memorize 5 Polish songs.
7) I’ll finish memorizing 350 words with Flashcards on PolishPod101.com.
8 ) I’ll fully understand one Polish movie by watching it every day.
9) I’ll learn how to talk about past, present and future events.
10) I’ll master 150 words by memorizing 5 words a day.
If you follow those monthly goals, you will be sure to make some amazing progress. And remember, if you’re really interested in getting on the fast-track to fluency, sign up for a FREE lifetime account at PolishPod101.com!